For all the people who, like me, have not seen this week’s episode yet, here is the Teen Wolf drinking game my brother and I invented last night. Drink whenever:
- Someone takes off their shirt.
- Jackson is angry for no discernable reason. (DOUBLE if he’s angrily playing lacrosse by himself.)
- DOUBLE if any of the above happens outdoors, at night.
- Derek moonwalks into the shadows.
- Anyone hits on Danny.
- An important scene takes place in the boys’ locker room. (DOUBLE if it’s at night.)
- You see a minor character who is SUPPOSEDLY a highschool student but is clearly a 26-year-old Abercrombie & Fitch model in real life.
- Derek says “I’M THE ALPHA”.
- Erica starts talking in Sexy Evil Cliches and you’re like, “oh, honey”.
- Allison’s mother does something that indicates she’s the worst mother in the history of ever.
- Lydia is smarter than everyone else in the room.
- 25-year-old accused murderer Derek Hale is on school property but nobody seems to notice and/or care.
Drink your WHOLE drink if Derek ever has a facial expression that ISN’T a frown or a snarl.
Some additional rules that I rejected on the grounds that you’d be wasted within five minutes: Drink whenever…
- Stiles’ mouth is open.
- Stiles pratfalls.
- Stiles is a good mum.
- Scott says or does something so mindblowingly stupid that you’re almost impressed.
- There’s usage of cheesy horror movie tropes, ie people wandering around dark buildings at night and using torches/flashlights instead of switching the actual lights on.
- The Sheriff’s Department and/or the general public are willing to believe some incredibly weak explanation for a crime committed by a supernatural creature, ie an “animal attack”.
- There’s a close-up of a woman wearing way too much lipgloss.
- Anyone Blue Steels directly into the camera.
…I think I just found plans for the 4th!